Thursday, June 25, 2009

Oh boys... !

I've started noticing how most of my favorite artists to check out do comic books, or at least post comic pages. Then I started wondering if there was a connection to the fact that their such great artists and the medium they chose.

After thinking about it, I've decided to give sort of a purpose to my drawings, or just drawing in general. I'm going to try and draw in a more comic style. So, as often as I can do it, I'm going to try and draw as if I'm making a one page comic... maybe two. Since I'm not much of a writer, I've asked my friends to write some shorts for me, but this one was all Ren.

Cheers,
Ren

2 comments:

  1. Whoa,looks sweet! I dig the cyclops character especially. Looks your comic is going to be a ton of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jeremy. But it's not actually a comic. Or, rather, that's the whole comic. I'm just doing one page to get a chance to play with comic storytelling.

    ReplyDelete